Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc. is presently recruiting outstanding candidates with experience in the field of RNAi technologies and nanoparticle sciences. Only exceptional applicants need apply. Compensation and equity position is commensurate. Please email your resume to Careers@ArcturusRx.com.
Research Associate II, Translational Biology
We are seeking a BS-level research associate with 5+ years of industry experience. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in molecular biology, ELISA, qPCR, western, and cell culture.
- B.S. with 5+ years industry experience
- Performs laboratory experiments under limited supervision. Desired technical skills include one or more of the following:
- Cell biology: ELISA, qPCR, western, or similar assay detection methods
- Cell culture: tissue culture of cell lines and primary cells, transfection, and in vitro cell based functional assays
- Performs experiments and analyzes routine data produced from cell based assays and in vivo mouse models with limited guidance from supervisor and/or other scientists.
- Possesses familiarity in data analysis software such as Excel or Prism.
- Performs assay development, identifies potential issues or concerns, and provides suggestions to troubleshoot processes.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks at the same time to produce reliable results in a timely manner.
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and work effectively as part of a team.