Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website, and in in email and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some of the cookies and other technologies we use for automatic data collection are provided by third parties to support our analytics, Website improvement and/or marketing efforts. These third party tools include:
- Google Analytics, https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-US; and
- Adobe Analytics, https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html.
We do not use technologies that would allow third parties to track you across different websites for advertising purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read).
- To protect against, identify, investigate and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of our website) and claims and other liabilities.
- To maintain the privacy, security, safety or property of the Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Arcturus’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Arcturus about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Arcturus.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Your browser may offer a Do Not Track (DNT) setting. If you turn that setting on, your browser sends a signal to websites indicating that you don’t want to be tracked over time or across third party sites. We do not currently respond to these signals because there is not yet a common understanding of how to process them or a consensus on what “tracking” means.
Our Website is not directed to children (individuals under the age of 18). We do not knowingly collect, maintain or process children’s personal information unless the child’s parent or guardian consents and provides the information. If we determine that we have received a child’s personal information from a source other than the child’s consenting parent/guardian, we will immediately delete the information.
Third Party Direct Marketing
We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.